2023 GRANT APPLICATION – IMPORTANT NOTES
- Please download and review the sample application on our Grant Application Information page so you can review the questions and gather information prior to making your online application. If you’d prefer a Word version, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note that you must complete the online template for your final application. However, you can copy-and-paste your information from the individual questions in the Word version into the online application template.)
- We strongly recommend that you prepare your answers for each question in advance and save them offline first (e.g., to a Word document). Then simply copy-and-paste your answers into the online form when you’re ready to apply. This way, you will be able to re-submit your application quickly should any technical or Internet issues arise.
- If you received a grant in 2022, you must complete an Interim Grant Report before you can submit your 2023 grant application. You can download a copy here. When completed, send it to: Admin@UnitedMidcoastCharities.org.
- We strongly recommend that you do not wait until the last minute to submit your grant application, since it reduces the likelihood of a server overload in the last hours and losing all your information or missing the deadline altogether.
- If you use the link “Save and Continue later,“ PLEASE make sure to copy and paste your URL/token so that you can get back to your saved data (recommended option). If you decide to use the e-mail option, the token link will be e-mailed to you. NOTE that some Internet Service Providers might flag these e-mails as spam and they may end up in your spam/junk folder or not deliver them at all. So it’s best to save the link on your computer.
- If you have any questions and/or need support, please e-mail email@example.com