2021 Grant Application
Prior to starting your grant application process, we highly recommend the following:
- Please download and review the sample application to review questions and gather information on our APPLICATION INFORMATION page.
- You must prepare your answers for each question in advance and save them offline first (e.g. to a Word document). Then simply copy & paste your answers into the electronic form. This way, you will be able to re-submit your application quickly should any technical or Internet issues arise.
- Note that if you received a single-year or program grant in 2020, you must complete an Interim Grant Report before you can submit your 2021 grant application. You can download a copy here. When completed, send it to: Admin@UnitedMidcoastCharities.org.
- We strongly recommend that you do not wait until the last minute to submit your grant application so as to reduce a possible server overload in the last hours.
- If you use the link “Save and Continue later“, PLEASE make sure to copy and paste your url/token so that you can get back to your saved data (recommended option). If you decide to use the e-mail option, the token link will be e-mailed to you. NOTE that some Internet Service Providers might flag these e-mails as spam and may end up in your spam/junk folder or not delivering them. So save the link on your computer.
- If you have any questions and/or need support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org