1960 - 1960
United Camden-Rockport Charities continued to support some of its founding causes and some new ones – notably the Camden Home for Aged Women. Projects that the UMC supported decades ago still echo in places such as Rockport’s Walker Park, where a grant in 1960 provided playground equipment, swings, see-saws, and a slide.
CADNA relocates to a 3-room office in the new hospital on Elm Street. With Salk vaccines becoming available in 1957, a Polio clinic is established there.